It’s a new week and I’m so excited to be sharing my favorite movie night goodies today the blog and one lucky winner will receive each item for their own girl’s movie night!
For more details on my giveaway, scroll below the collage.
Below are the 14 gifts from 14 friends. I just love to see new things, or be reminded about something I had forgotten. Each of them can make great gifts for your loved ones. To see each gift up closer, and to enter to win, you must HOP to each site to fill out the entry forms. It’s possible you could win more than ONE!
- Check out the 14 gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to enter to win MY gift giveaway
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the other home bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message w hen you HOP, click to the blog’s home page, then it should be the top post (some times there are glitches on day 1)
The collage of giveaways…
***Make sure you HOP to each site, and enter for each gift on those pages.***
The numbered images above, correspond with the numbers/blogs below
1. Honeybear Lane //2. Refresh Restyle // 3. Design Dazzle //4. Pretty Providence // 5. Sincerely Sara D. //6. Simply Designing // 7. The Tale of an Ugly House // 8. Maybe I Will // 9. All Things Thrifty //10. Blooming Homestead //11. Design, Dining, and Diapers // 12. Capturing Joy // 13. Thrifty and Chic // 14. Lolly Jane
>>>>>>>Enter to win MY gift RIGHT HERE!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Here’s a closer look at MY giveaway gift:
If you love a soft calming scented candle, you’ll love this lavender vanilla by Smith & Hawken. I love lavender scented candles, but this one is one my favorites because it’s not over powering and doesn’t have all the junk that so many candles have.
The soft white Threshold throw blanket is always thrown over our sectional in the family room. It’s my go-to. It’s not too heavy and it’s extremely soft. I know you’ll love it as much as I do!
My husband and I recently had a date night and I convinced him to see La La Land with me. We really enjoyed it. It’s the perfect movie for a girls movie night!
I keep lip balm in my purse year round. I’ve always loved Burt’s Bees and their coconut & pear is by far my favorite.
I love coffee and it’s even better in a cute mug! This has been one of my favorite mugs for some time and not just because it’s cute, but also because it’s just the right size.
We love our copper tea ball infuser from World Market. There’s just something about a fruity tea in the spring and summer months!
I just know you’ll love everything as much as I do! It’s the perfect start to a movie night in. Be sure to enter to win all of the other great giveaways!
I hope to see you all back this Thursday for our big laundry/powder room reveal! I’m also launching my new blog, Sincerely, Marie Designs. I’ve been working away the last couple of months to have it ready in time and as the day gets closer I become more and more eager.
**This post contains affiliate links.**